ASS (2023-2024) – Acoustics As A Service. Circular business models for acoustic comfort
Conception, design and technical, economic and environmental validation of the implementation of Absotec’s first business line based on servitisation. Co-creation of the new servitisation business model and assessment of its potential for Absotec and its key stakeholders.
Specific project objectives:
- Commit to a new strategic and transformative line of action in Absotec’s business model by designing its first business line based on servitisation. This shift will lead to reduce the environmental impact of Absotec’s activities and generate new economic opportunities for the company.
- Foster the decarbonisation of Absotec’s business model by ensuring that products and materials remain in efficient use throughout their life cycle. The improvement of the environmental impact of the novel product-as-a-service (PaaS) model will be quantitatively evidenced through a life-cycle approach.
- Engage and raise awareness among Absotec’s key stakeholders (office, coworking spaces owners, and architectural firms) on the convenience of redesigning business models based on circularity criteria, encouraging and ensuring their coresponsibility and collaboration.
- Promote and activate a shared vision of ecodesign and circular economy outside (materials and components suppliers) and inside the organisation. Increase employee sense of purpose by demonstrating Abstoce’s support for a more sustainable business.
- Become a forerunner in the sector by establishing alternative patterns of production and consumption, and anticipate European and national legislation in terms of circularity (extended producer responsibility, product and material passports, tax reforms, etc.).
Co-Funded by the European Union (Ref. 101074542 – RE-CENTRE – SMP-COSME-2021-CLUSTER). Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency (EISMEA). Neither the European Union nor EISMEA can be held responsible for them.
Budget: 52.000,00 €